SPRING CLEAN-UP MAY 14, 2022
FOR ALL FIFE LAKE VILLAGE & TOWNSHIP RESIDENTS
DROP OFF WILL BEGIN AT 8:00 A.M. UNTIL 12:00 P.M
AT VILLAGE BUILDING 616 BATES STREET
Rules, Pricing, & Reminders:
1. NO household trash is allowed with spring clean-up items.
2. NO burn barrels are allowed (unless empty)
3. NO brush or leaves.
4. ALL building material must be bundled in 5′ length or smaller NO more than 4 bundles.
5. ALL Appliances with Freon (refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, etc), charge will be
6. ALL other appliances the charge will be $10.00.
7. ALL metal must be sorted from all other materials.
8. ALL tires dropped off will be at a charge of $8.00 per residential tire. Commercial and farm price depends on size.
9. ALL batteries will have a charge of $10.00 each.
10. NO HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
Prices are subject to change
PLEASE BE READY TO PAY YOUR CHARGES WHEN YOU DROP OFF ITEMS OR MAKE ARRANGEMENTS PRIOR TO THAT DAY
**PROOF OF RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED**
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING FOR THE FIFE LAKE AREA PLANNING COMMISSION
The Fife Lake Area Planning Commission will hold a public hearing during its regularly scheduled meeting on May 10, 2022 at 6:30pm at the Fife Lake Township Hall, 134 Morgan Street, Fife Lake MI 49633. The hearing will be held to review and gather public input on the Village of Fife Lake’s Marijuana Zoning Ordinance.
Any questions can be directed to the Village of Fife Lake at 231-879-4291 or 616 Bates, Fife Lake, MI 49633, during normal office hours: Tuesday-Thursday 9am-3pm.