May 14, 2022
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
SPRING CLEAN-UP MAY 14, 2022
FOR ALL FIFE LAKE VILLAGE & TOWNSHIP RESIDENTS
DROP OFF WILL BEGIN AT 8:00 A.M. UNTIL 12:00 P.M
AT VILLAGE BUILDING 616 BATES STREET
Rules, Pricing, & Reminders:
1. NO household trash is allowed with spring clean-up items.
2. NO burn barrels are allowed (unless empty)
3. NO brush or leaves.
4. ALL building material must be bundled in 5′ length or smaller NO more than 4 bundles.
5. ALL Appliances with Freon (refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, etc), charge will be
6. ALL other appliances the charge will be $10.00.
7. ALL metal must be sorted from all other materials.
8. ALL tires dropped off will be at a charge of $8.00 per residential tire. Commercial and farm price depends on size.
9. ALL batteries will have a charge of $10.00 each.
10. NO HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
Prices are subject to change
PLEASE BE READY TO PAY YOUR CHARGES WHEN YOU DROP OFF ITEMS OR MAKE ARRANGEMENTS PRIOR TO THAT DAY
**PROOF OF RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED**