Accepting Bids – Emergency Services Barn Roof
Fife Lake Township is Accepting Bids!
Fife Lake Township is accepting bids to reroof our Emergency Services Barn located at 134 Morgan St., Fife Lake, MI 49633.
Bids should Include:
* Installation of three to four dormers with 4/12 pitch over emergency services doors
* Full tear off of existing 1 layer metal roof Including removal all existing exposed fastener roofing
* Complete disposal, and replacement of any rotten decking areas needing to be replaced.
* Application of synthetic vapor barrier followed by Installation of 26 gauge exposed metal roofing panels. (color tba)
* Bid includes all metal trims, flashings, pipes flashed/painted to match roof.
* All areas to be cleaned upon each day’s completion. Magnet swept for nails and metal shavings daily.
* Warranty and workmanship warranty.
* Project bid includes materials & labor/dump fee, etc.
* Needed Permits
* Consultation on best practices for project
* Must be licensed and insured for 1 million In liability
All Bids must be postmarked by April 20, 2023 and sent USPS to:
Fife Lake Township
Attn: Clerk Leigh Ann Gifford/Fire Barn EMS Roof Bid
P.O. Box 87
Fife Lake, MI 49633
Please contact Supervisor Gerianne Street for walk-through appointment and with any questions or clarification needed by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 231.499.7685