Fife Lake Township is Accepting Bids!
Fife Lake Township is accepting bids to reroof our Emergency Services Barn located at 134 Morgan St., Fife Lake, MI 49633.
Bids should Include:
* Installation of three to four dormers with 4/12 pitch over emergency services doors
* Full tear off of existing 1 layer metal roof Including removal all existing exposed fastener roofing
* Complete disposal, and replacement of any rotten decking areas needing to be replaced.
* Application of synthetic vapor barrier followed by Installation of 26 gauge exposed metal roofing panels. (color tba)
* Bid includes all metal trims, flashings, pipes flashed/painted to match roof.
* All areas to be cleaned upon each day’s completion. Magnet swept for nails and metal shavings daily.
* Warranty and workmanship warranty.
* Project bid includes materials & labor/dump fee, etc.
* Needed Permits
* Consultation on best practices for project
* Must be licensed and insured for 1 million In liability
All Bids must be postmarked by April 20, 2023 and sent USPS to:
Fife Lake Township
Attn: Clerk Leigh Ann Gifford/Fire Barn EMS Roof Bid
P.O. Box 87
Fife Lake, MI 49633
Please contact Supervisor Gerianne Street for walk-through appointment and with any questions or clarification needed by email at email@example.com, or call 231.499.7685