The clerks office will be open Saturday, 11/5/2022 from 8am til 4pm.
July 16, 23, and 30,10am – 2pm
August 6, 13, and 27, 10am – 2pm
September 3, 10, 10am-2pm
September 14, 9am-5pm.
Special Public Hearing for the Fife Lake Township Budget, June 23, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. To be held in conjunction with the FLT monthly Board Meeting. [Click Here for Event Info]
Please read the (Word or PDF) document here for more information: [Cannabis Administrator]
Fife Lake Area Planning Commission
Tuesday May 24th, 2022 – 6:30 pm
The Fife Lake Area Planning Commission will conduct a special meeting on Tuesday, May 24th, 2022 at 6:30 pm to develop standard operating procedures, formalize delegation of responsibilities and duties, and develop a checklist for processes and procedures.
The meeting will be held at the Fife Lake Township Office, 134 Morgan Street, Fife Lake, MI 49633.
Fife Lake Township is available at: 134 Morgan Street, PO Box 87, Fife Lake, MI 49633; by phone at (231) 879-3963; and online at www.fifelaketwp.com. The Village of Fife Lake is available at: 616 Bates, P.O. Box 298, Fife Lake MI 49633; by phone at (231) 879-4291; and online at www.fifelakevillage.org.
SPRING CLEAN-UP MAY 14, 2022
FOR ALL FIFE LAKE VILLAGE & TOWNSHIP RESIDENTS
DROP OFF WILL BEGIN AT 8:00 A.M. UNTIL 12:00 P.M
AT VILLAGE BUILDING 616 BATES STREET
Rules, Pricing, & Reminders:
1. NO household trash is allowed with spring clean-up items.
2. NO burn barrels are allowed (unless empty)
3. NO brush or leaves.
4. ALL building material must be bundled in 5′ length or smaller NO more than 4 bundles.
5. ALL Appliances with Freon (refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, etc), charge will be
6. ALL other appliances the charge will be $10.00.
7. ALL metal must be sorted from all other materials.
8. ALL tires dropped off will be at a charge of $8.00 per residential tire. Commercial and farm price depends on size.
9. ALL batteries will have a charge of $10.00 each.
10. NO HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
Prices are subject to change
PLEASE BE READY TO PAY YOUR CHARGES WHEN YOU DROP OFF ITEMS OR MAKE ARRANGEMENTS PRIOR TO THAT DAY
**PROOF OF RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED**
Polls will be open at the Fife Lake Township Office, 134 Morgan St. in Fife Lake, from 7am-8pm.
The Clerk’s office will be open the Saturday, April 30 (Saturday before election) from 8:00am until 4:00pm.